Tonight, on First Dates…

By dumper - 05/11/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, I finally got the courage to go on a first date with this guy I had a crush on for months. It was such a big deal for me cause it was my first date ever. The first thing he says when we met was, "I have to take a dump." I sat by myself for 10 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 221
You deserved it 5 589

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Since it's your first date ever, here's something you should know about guys: Sometimes, they have to poo. Even when they're on a date. It's not their fault, it's just the way their bodies work.

You do not want. Trust me I know these kinds of people.

Comments

So what? Everybody poops. They even wrote a book about it. And sometimes that shit just doesn't want to come out. Or perhaps you were just disappointed because you wish he had taken that dump on your chest? ;-)

I know I would be disappointed if he didn't. Hah.

dwindling81 0

yes eveyone poops. but imagine if it was the girl saying "i need to take a dump" on your first date. are you really saying that a guy would not be turned off by that?

have you ever heard of "2 girls 1 cup" Apparently girls taking dump is not a turn off for lots of guys…

thats prolly the most hilarious thing i ever heard

the_boob 0

at least he showed up. if it's your first date ever, you mustn't be that appealing.

Congrats, you're the author of one of the most imbecillic comments on the whole site, and that's quite a feat. Were you born this dumb or did you just not realize that people had to grow up and all end up going on their first date some day or another? OP is young, which is why it was the first date. It doesn't means anything about them being unappealing. You on the other hand, probably didn't have a first date yet, or you wouldn't have said that. XD

j2013t 0

not a great pic but she seems appealing in her defense

ok so maybe he couldve just told you he was going to the bathroom, but if you really like the guy you wouldn't care that he's sharing with you the fact he has to take a shit.. get over it button anyone?

YLIA. So the guy didn't live up to expectations. Who cares. Maybe's he's just a very blunt person. Not always a bad thing.

#16 & 17: Your button is on the Moderate page, right next to the Yes button, kthxbai.

Pfffffft. How is this an FML? He didn't leave you, did he? Grow up. You were left alone for 10 minutes, who cares? He had the decency to come back, didn't he? Also, he showed up! And sharing this thought may have meant that he felt comfortable around your presence, which is a good thing! GET OVER IT.

This FML doesn't 'seem' like a big deal but think about if it was YOUR first date. I would be so mortified. It's not so much the fact that he had to take a dump. Like the book says Everybody Poops but for a guy to say that he actually has to take a dump? On your first date ever? He really should have just said he needed to go to the bathroom once they had settled down into a table or wherever. I hope she didn't agree to go on another date with him if he asked her for one!

It's her first date, so they're obviously youngsters. He's just a kid, probably with a sense of humour. The OP is overreacting, and if she really doesn't like those kinds of comments, they're not right for each other and she should just not see him anymore.