Tonight, on First Dates…

By dumper - 05/11/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, I finally got the courage to go on a first date with this guy I had a crush on for months. It was such a big deal for me cause it was my first date ever. The first thing he says when we met was, "I have to take a dump." I sat by myself for 10 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 221
You deserved it 5 589

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Since it's your first date ever, here's something you should know about guys: Sometimes, they have to poo. Even when they're on a date. It's not their fault, it's just the way their bodies work.

You do not want. Trust me I know these kinds of people.

Comments

it means that you are dating a honest person!

Erindub 0

This is where it starts...next thing you know you're sleeping next to the guy when he farts and wakes himself doing so. Doesn't get anymore romantic than that!

ok, help me here, nervousness can result in a colonic fire-drill... now assuming the best here, its her first date because she is young, he is young too ergo inexperienced.... so if upon meeting a date, the colonic fire alarm goes off? what is the appropriate thing to say? this isn't as bad as some are making it out to be...they are not assuming, even for the purposes of discussion that there was a nervous young man who blurted out the truth instead of some lie, which, i personally would have trouble making up, that would pass an obviously skeptical female tribunal. so, taking him at his word...what should he have said? and if he was on a date and had to take a dump, wouldn't making sure you got everything that might be back there, even beyond one's normal routine, be understandable... give the guy a chance, maybe, if things went ok otherwise....

Jenny444_fml 0

The FML here is that: -Its her first date and instead of this guy being polite and saying i need to use the restroom i will be back he says i need to take a dump and leaves -NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO IN THE RESTROOM. -My advice is stop talking to him or brake up with him cause that just shows the amount of respect he will have. I mean imagine this you take him to meet your parents and he says in the middle of your family having dinner " i need to take a dump" thats just stupid and disgusting

he sounds like a right romancer hope the rest of the date went well atleast but FYL

He was honest with you. Un-tactful, but honest. Would you rather he said "Stay here!" and just disappeared?? Maybe he was nervous about the date too, and it made his stomach do flips. So you wish he didn't say that. Great, your first date and you already want to change him... MEH!

Oh my god, he took a shit. What kind of disgusting asshole courteously tells somebody they need to use the bathroom before they use it? YDI

Emmeleia 8

If the reason for it being her first date is because she is young, then i'm assuming the guy is as young to. therefore... why are you expecting for him to be a perfect gentleman?? that isn't going to happen. if it was maybe 2 adults, then yes he deserves a kick up the ass for no tact... on the otherhand the OP could have meant she waited 10 mins before she realised he wasn't coming back....