Tonight, on First Dates…

By dumper - 05/11/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, I finally got the courage to go on a first date with this guy I had a crush on for months. It was such a big deal for me cause it was my first date ever. The first thing he says when we met was, "I have to take a dump." I sat by myself for 10 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 221
You deserved it 5 589

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Since it's your first date ever, here's something you should know about guys: Sometimes, they have to poo. Even when they're on a date. It's not their fault, it's just the way their bodies work.

You do not want. Trust me I know these kinds of people.

Comments

SGTSlaughter 0

You're in love with Peter Griffin?

This just sounds like a typical guy, not much to hype about--he's human. And I don't understand why people would dump them instantly for this... what do you expect? A rose petal shower and serenade on your doorstep?

greent_fml 0

Honey, he's just not that into you.

Sounds like me and I'm a nice guy! Although, I usually don't say that FIRST... maybe like the 3rd date.

This is an ongoing joke between my boyfriend of over and year and I. We talk about our *****. Everyone *****. Stop acting like you don't in the name of being 'polite', we have asses and the food we eat has to go somewhere.

Having an anus myself, I am sympathetic to the "everybody poops" argument... But really, to say, "I have to take a dump" on the first date? Where the hell are his manners?

HighLife19 0

When you need to go, you need to go. What else are you suppose to do? Would you have rather him shit in his pants while sitting next to you the entire evening? Maybe that would have been better, then him having the decency to use the restroom like everyone else in the ******* world.

hahha thats soo funny :) forgive the guy, he was probably just trying to get a laugh