Tonight, on First Dates…

By dumper - 05/11/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, I finally got the courage to go on a first date with this guy I had a crush on for months. It was such a big deal for me cause it was my first date ever. The first thing he says when we met was, "I have to take a dump." I sat by myself for 10 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 220
You deserved it 5 589

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Since it's your first date ever, here's something you should know about guys: Sometimes, they have to poo. Even when they're on a date. It's not their fault, it's just the way their bodies work.

You do not want. Trust me I know these kinds of people.

Comments

And? Boohoo, I had to sit by myself for TEN WHOLE MINUTES. Suck it up and get a life.

What... the hell how is this an "FML" He had to take a shit? boo hoo. and boo hoo he didn';t say "i need to relieve my bowels" he's a dude. wtf do you expect. and to the post that said "most find this a huge turnoff"... it's good that you find pooping to be a turn off... very good.... but what the hell do they want him to do ? Soil himself so the chick doesn't need to wait for ten minutes? i'd rather know a guy is taking a shit then "disappearing without reason for ten minutes" who knows what they could be doing with those ten minutes... at least this way it's not a mystery

I don't get it. I really don't. And I'm a chick. That's not a turn off, that's a "aha, what? okay then" Unless he didn't wash his hands. Shit I say I need to take a dump... though usually not until I know a person real well and if I'm in certain moods. Still, it's not like he said "I NEED TO ******* SHIT, BABYCAKES" Unless that ten minutes was meant to imply he bailed on you and you waited for ten minutes before you realized it?

God you ignorant people, maybe this actually means that this guy REALLY trusts this woman? Man how stupid can you get?...

Is everyone on this page un-married or above the age of accepting that this is hilarious? To the OP, stick with him. He's gonna turn out to be a keeper, and if you can handle something as miniscule as that, you're a cool chick. My brother is one of the nicest guys on this planet, and I'm pretty sure he pulled this off on one of his dates with his now wife. Just saying, it's not that big of deal to worked up over. Guys gotta do, what a guys gotta do.

Think why he wouldn't have gone earlier: what was he doing beforehand? Going to meet up with you! If it's a long trip it's totally reasonable to go the first chance you get. Maybe he was half as nervous as you. If you dumped him over that you're a bitch. Why does everyone think this guy is an asshole?