By Getmeout - 31/05/2012 06:50 - United States - Hartfield

Today, while sitting in my Forensic Psychology class, my professor listed all of the main traits that indicate someone may very well be a sociopath. Every single trait described my fiancé perfectly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 717
You deserved it 5 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhDearBetrayal 25

Sociopaths are very nice people. Don't believe all of the stereotypes. I mean they don't all murder and get caught.

Are you the guy who went to break up with his abusive, controlling girlfriend and got engaged instead?

Comments

Time for a breakup. Hope you survive.

So, did your mind go straight to your fiancé?

Hey this happened to me aswell, only I was the one being described.

Found this out seven months into my marriage. Run. Trust me, it will save you a LOT of heartache later.

it's funny because I discovered the same thing today about the guy I'm seeing right now. Must be quite common. Scary...

This is random, I want to do Forensic Psych, but I've only found one school who offers a major in that field and that's in NY. Where do you take your class? Thankssss

MischievousV 8

If he really is a sociopath it could mean he doesn't like you and is only using you. Sociopaths tend to be narcissistic as well and may keep people around them for ego boosts. Otherwise they feel no shame, empathy, or anything towards others. Basically, if he wants to be kind he will be kind but inherently, if he really is a sociopath, all he is is a mask. In my field I've dealt with people like them. They come off as kind, charming, beautiful even, and have an oddly alluring personality at first and only as long as it suits them to act in that manner.