By Getmeout - 31/05/2012 06:50 - United States - Hartfield

Today, while sitting in my Forensic Psychology class, my professor listed all of the main traits that indicate someone may very well be a sociopath. Every single trait described my fiancé perfectly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 717
You deserved it 5 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhDearBetrayal 25

Sociopaths are very nice people. Don't believe all of the stereotypes. I mean they don't all murder and get caught.

Are you the guy who went to break up with his abusive, controlling girlfriend and got engaged instead?

Comments

Unless your man OP is a cunning man, who makes plans all the time, and has a meticulous schedule, and he looks at you with empty eyes, he's probably okay...having met and known sociopaths...they are good at hiding, unless you know what to look for, they can't fake something they don't know how to have...but if he's never had an act of violence, he has a good job, he's a loving man, and he deeply cares for you, then maybe he's just crazy enough to keep to protect you? Just saying...

mickeymae13 1

Sounds like the show who the bleep did I marry.

I know that feeling. My ex fiancée was the same. Good thing I got away from her.

What are all the trates ? I'm not trying to be nosy I just want to know them so if I meet one , I can avoid them .

everyone has psychopathic traits look up the Levenson psychopath test and find out his score 24+ is a psychopath being a psychopath isn't necessarily a bad thing, depends on the person

It doesn't mean he's a bad person. He probably was born that way. Not all sociopaths are murderers.