By Getmeout - 31/05/2012 06:50 - United States - Hartfield

Today, while sitting in my Forensic Psychology class, my professor listed all of the main traits that indicate someone may very well be a sociopath. Every single trait described my fiancé perfectly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 717
You deserved it 5 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhDearBetrayal 25

Sociopaths are very nice people. Don't believe all of the stereotypes. I mean they don't all murder and get caught.

Are you the guy who went to break up with his abusive, controlling girlfriend and got engaged instead?

Comments

The good news is the overwhelming majority of rich CEO types are sociopaths. If you chose to be married you may end up rich :)

nitewlf12 10

Well.... On the bright side, he's not a douchebag right?

Wow....ummm... All I can say is... Continue your studies

perdix 29

Sociopaths exist only because they can find victims to prey on. Maybe you need a "check-up from the neck up" to find out what's wrong with you that draws you to someone with the Dark Triad.

MadiiMackss 7

Do you mind if I ask what college or university you go to ? I want a masters in Forensic Psychology but I can't find a college or university that I want to go to that teaches that course....

Sociopath= don't give a f about other people pains, losses and emotions. correct me if it is false. *58 they are made of people with deprasions and such to. from trauma most likely. they can think: somthing bad happend to me now somthing bad can happen to another, without me care at all, thinking the other person deserved it or not give a f

thiscrazything 1

Just tell him you've got him all figured out, so he better watch himself, because you have a team of ninjas keeping an eye on him.

dellis44 7

has he had any "failed" marriages? cus that might be something to look into.

After a little bit of internet research, it seems like sociopathy and psycopathy are both subsets of the more general anti-social personality disorder. The difference between the two depends on the school of thought you're following, really. People can go check out the list of traits themselves if they want, but it includes things like a lack of concern for others, persistant attitude of irresponsibility (particularly regarding the law or social norms), an inability to sustain relationships though they are quite capable of starting them, very low tolerance for frustration and a lack of remorse. OP, I agree with everyone who's said this: don't jump to conclusions. You can diaganose anyone with pretty much anything, and if you have serious concerns you should talk to your fiance.