By daddyslittlegirl250 - 05/05/2009 02:41 - United States

Today, we watched a movie in French class. I went on a French exchange last year, so I wanted to sound all impressive and cultured for my crush who is in the same class. I said that it was my favorite movie and I couldn't wait to watch it with everyone. The movie turned out to be about incest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 057
You deserved it 84 073

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And your name is "daddyslittlegirl"... I really hope that was intentional and not just the worst irony in the world. Anyway, YDI for trying to impress someone when you obviously didn't have a clue what you were doing. That's gotta be the one thing worse than trying to impress people in general - trying to impress them by *lying*.

LMFAO. That's what you get for lying. YDI.

Comments

You obviously know nothing because every single French movie I've ever watched has been incredibly ****** up. I watched one about a mentally challenged guy that tried to be besties with this normal guy, one about a girl who thinks she's having an affair with this guy that doesn't even know her, and then Paris Je T'aime was probably one of the most random assed movies ever. I also saw a French horror movie that had me going O_o????????? the whole time bc it was just....nonsense. Not that I didn't like any of them, it was just weird as **** and that 2nd one put me off of the song "L-O-V-E"...she thought it was their song, and now everytime I hear "L is for the way you look at me..." I shudder.

If you give us titles it's gonna be morde easy ! By the way "Paris, je t'aime" is realised by american movies maker too. And I do agree, I didn't like. But it's as i resume american cinema in American pie and Bruce Willis'movies...

Ae_hunt 0

Did anybody here like Gladiator? ...cause if you don't think that movie incorperated incest quite a bit, watch it again. Comodus is trying to put stones to his sister from start to finish.

And what's the moral of the story? (and just because a movie is about incest doesn't mean it's bad)

So? You can love a movie about incest.

I am zero sympathy for people who try to show off to someone who probably doesn't even care and end up falling on their face. Now, if you were walking towards your crush to introduce yourself, and fell on your face, I'd feel bad. But when you try to seem all cultured and knowledgeable to attract someone instead of being straightforward, it's totally your responsibility to actually *be* cultured and knowledgeable.

. . . That's why you don't say a random movie that you don't know is your 'favorite' just to 'impress' someone. :/

This reminds me of when we watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding in Spanish, in Spanish class..... Well the only similarity is that we watched a movie in a foreign language course, but still My Big Fat Greek Wedding in Spanish...... Greeks don't speak Spanish.......