By daddyslittlegirl250 - 05/05/2009 02:41 - United States

Today, we watched a movie in French class. I went on a French exchange last year, so I wanted to sound all impressive and cultured for my crush who is in the same class. I said that it was my favorite movie and I couldn't wait to watch it with everyone. The movie turned out to be about incest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 057
You deserved it 84 073

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And your name is "daddyslittlegirl"... I really hope that was intentional and not just the worst irony in the world. Anyway, YDI for trying to impress someone when you obviously didn't have a clue what you were doing. That's gotta be the one thing worse than trying to impress people in general - trying to impress them by *lying*.

LMFAO. That's what you get for lying. YDI.

Comments

terrorrrr 0

was it the ballad of jack and rose?

awillowcabin 0
awillowcabin 0

Sure it wasn't Les Cousins Dangereux? no Arrested Development fans here?

LuxLisbon_fml 0

I don't know what film the OP is referring to, but just because it's got an unpleasant/unusual subject matter doesn't mean it can't be a good/interesting/moving film, or that it's 'gross' or 'pervy'.

#5 haha first movie I thought of was La Boum. What an odd movie.

saint101 0

haha why are french classes always so awkard?

Seriously ? In France, it's dutch classes that are odd ! Dutch teacher are like in Harry Potter "old school"

Oh! so you've attented every single school in France that teaches Dutch? Or are you just basing your comment on one or two teachers you once had/heard? You do know that's how you start stupid clichés, right?

deaditegirl 0

Yet again, trying to impress someone ends in hilarity for everyone else. YDI.

38 you dumb shit, read other comments before assuming you're the first person to say something. Or at least CTRL-F + "Les Cousins Dangereux". If you were actually in a French exchange program, why wouldn't you say something like "I wish we were showing ____, it's one of my favourites" the space being for the title of a film you ACTUALLY KNOW.

trilliamme 0

...But it could still be a well-made, good movie. Was it?