Plans

By bitchface - 09/01/2010 04:08 - United States

Today, I looked at my father's Facebook for the first time in a month to see a status saying, "Making wedding plans!" Really? When was he planning on telling his own daughter? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 890
You deserved it 3 057

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well he's telling you via facebook. Welcome to the 21st century! 

AA357 0

YDI for not putting a question mark.

Comments

maybe dad is planning friend or relative's wedding?

That's what I thought. Or it simply means he is realizing he wants to get remarried someday—and is looking and planning again.

AA357 0

YDI for not putting a question mark.

oh F$@! OFF. Maybe he thought you checked is wall a bit more often!?!

*here's your sign!* dump wannabe dude and get yourself a real cowboy! mmmmm...

so you didn't notice the new lady who hangs out with your dad?

He will let you know when he gets back from the honeymoon with your nice new 26yr old stepmommy that you didn't like anyway.

betseyville 6

This actually sounds like my new step-mom. only she was 28 and my dad was 48. I didn't find out until 5 months after they had gotten married.

rooskieroo 0

oh hell no. and number 7...she probably knew her dad was in a relationship..just not that he was getting married. that's pretty shitty. but hey..when you get married...do the same. then he may know just a little bit how it feels.

Well he's telling you via facebook. Welcome to the 21st century! 

shouldn't you have seen it in your news feed ?

Well I never read my news feed, rarely. I only sign on to check some notifications (the email ones) and the links in my email go straight to them so I'm rarely on my homepage. and if he has over 100s of friends and they post often, it's likely it will be gone in a jiffy.