By Pouponette - 16/06/2016 11:07 - France

Today, the pizza delivery guy saw me in my underwear. My boyfriend is so ashamed of me that he pointed out to the guy twice that we were just roommates. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 112
You deserved it 1 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think it's time to reevaluate your relationship because if he loves you he should not be embarrassed by the way you look.

Comments

I'm more concerned with the fact that you were in your underwear in front of the door if you opened or not like what if it was a stranger or family or a criminal??? Family is just going to see you as disrespectful for being nude in front of them and stranger obviously a criminal could just rape you.

Leave him. You deserve better than they bullshit.

Have you self-esteem issues ? If not it's time to look for a better boyfriend... And if you can't afford to move out, just tell your... Roommate that you're leaving him but not the place.

I don't get why some people are assuming she's the one that answered the door. Even if she did, that's a damn horrible thing to say. You deserve better than that jerk, OP.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Time to start creating an exit strategy.

Time to dump the asshole. Your S. O shouldn't be ashamed of you. Don't put up with that.

Did you answer the door in your underwear? Or did he look through the window? Were you in plain view of the door if your boyfriend opened it? I mean, if you were in nothing but your underwear (which, why? Even if you'd just finished coitus, you should get dressed if you're in a public room), you should have made sure no one else can see you in it. As for your boyfriend, I think it's time to have a serious talk with him.