By wowbuddy - 05/07/2016 05:51 - United States - Phoenix

Today, I felt the tag of my shirt bunch up in my skirt. As I reached into my skirt to rearrange it, it started moving. It was a four-inch cockroach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 739
You deserved it 987

wowbuddy tells us more.

wowbuddy 19

Hey guys, this is OP So I'm thinking the reason that the cockroach managed to get in there in the first place is that my friends and I were all at a park with this really sketchy bathroom. Me and one of my friends had gone in there to go to the bathroom and it most likely crawled into my skirt when my skirt was around my ankles... The reason I never felt it in my skirt until a few hours later is because while it was in there, it didn't move at all until I grabbed it. Cue shaking out my shirt and screaming like a madman while fireworks are going off, I watched it fall and crawl away. As some of you said, it couldn't have been that big, that's why at first I thought it was a horned beetle, as bugs here in Arizona do actually get super big. The reason I said cockroach is one of my friends pointed out that it had nothing on it except the shell and legs, as it was dark outside. All in all, I am definitely scarred for life and refuse to leave my house ever again *sarcasm*

Top comments

flyingflies 36

So, how fast did you get your clothes off?

Comments

flyingflies 36

So, how fast did you get your clothes off?

Wow... cockroaches these days lack any sense of courtesy.

Back in my day, a cockroach would at least take a girl out on a date before trying to get into her pants. Didn't even buy you a drink I bet. Such insects.

jentrynicole 20

Did it at least buy you dinner first?

I'm curious: Was it there all along or did it crawl in while you went about your day? But either way, that's nasty. I'd run for a shower and some new clothes.