Like the beginning of a porno

By Anonymous - 15/07/2020 23:01

Today, my girlfriends dared me to answer the door naked to the cute pizza delivery guy. He laughed it off and thanked me for the awesome tip. An hour later, police arrived because my nosy, frigid, couldn’t-get-laid-in-a-brothel neighbour reported me for public indecency. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 792
You deserved it 1 563

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In most states showing reproductive organs in public is against the law. However if you stayed inside the house/apt. you might be able to get her for a peeping tom law.

tounces7 27

I'm pretty sure the inside of your dwelling is not a "Public" place.

Comments

In most states showing reproductive organs in public is against the law. However if you stayed inside the house/apt. you might be able to get her for a peeping tom law.

I think exposing boobage is also illegal. If the neighbor saw this, it was probably public enough to get the citation.

TinScarecrow 15

In most places if you flaunt nudity that clause does not apply. An attempt must be made to conceal your nudity. It's all stupid, and I hate stupid laws, but they are what they are

bloopaloop 27

Did you answer the door naked again? Not doing so would have been very unfair.

Some states’ indecent exposure laws prohibit the exposure of sexual organs in a public place or while in public view (like standing in your open doorway).

tounces7 27

I'm pretty sure the inside of your dwelling is not a "Public" place.

TinScarecrow 15

Usually those laws are written so a reasonable attempt must be made to hide nudity, even from inside your dwelling. It's usually to stop some sicko from waving his junk at passing children from his window. Be honest, if the genders were swapped would this be ok?

KittenShitz 12

Hey uh. Not all drivers are 18+. You totally deserved that

Oh no, a 16yo saw boobs! While this could have been an awkward situation for the delivery boy it was hardly a threatering situation and not worth calling cops by the neighbour.

TinScarecrow 15

Where do you draw the line, though? Is "Oh no, a 4 y/o saw creepy uncle Jim Bob waving his dongle out the window" acceptable?

rotflqtms_ 21

"I'm sorry, I didn't see any naked people officer. Try next door maybe?" (Unless you looked at yourself in the mirror or something, you didn't see anyone naked, and especially not more than one person naked... so you didn't see any "naked people")

I might have been sympathetic had you not insulted your neighbour. And what an insult! Your neighbour couldn't get laid in a brothel? In what wacky world is that a problem? I'm trying to imagine what combo of drugs would be necessary for me to get laid in a brothel because in my normal state I wouldn't ever want to have sex with a prostitute, or anyone I'm not madly in love with in fact.

Taylor Caldwell 10

If this was reversed everyone would be screaming sexual assault. Sure everyone thinks any guy would want to see a naked girl but what if he didn’t and it made him feel uncomfortable? You deserved it OP you sound like a conceited, vain and selfish person.

You committed sexual harassment. You get no sympathy from me. Maybe don't take dares that could get you a sexual offenders conviction in the future?

I don’t really know what the cops were thinking showing up to a house for a they said issue. So unless this neighbor has illegal video evidence, you being in your home, you could have been wearing a bikini, or one of those fake naked shirts or whatever. The fact that cops even bothered to accept a call about someone at their house is ridiculous, for this specific issue.