By Pouponette - 16/06/2016 11:07 - France

Today, the pizza delivery guy saw me in my underwear. My boyfriend is so ashamed of me that he pointed out to the guy twice that we were just roommates. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 112
You deserved it 1 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think it's time to reevaluate your relationship because if he loves you he should not be embarrassed by the way you look.

Comments

That's a horrible thing to do to you. You should be with somebody who is proud of you. Take that pizza and go to a friends house while he thinks about what a douche he is!

I hope you broke up with him because you deserve better

Oh wow OP that's messed up if he can't be proud to be with you and is embarrassed of your body even around a stranger then you need to find someone that is proud to be with you.

You deserve someone who would hug you tightly if anyone turns their head towards you..not whatever you got going there. You deserve way better.

I don't know how old you are but i hope he had a good reason and it wasn't out of pure shame. My boyfriend does that sometimes because i look really young and it already happened that a delivery person called the police, saying something suspicious was going on. So he does it when the person looks at me a lot or looks confused. I really hope he had some good reason, if he didn't or worse, if he clearly told you afterwards that he was ashamed, i'm sorry but he's an idiot and it is not a curable disease. You should have a talk about it regardless.

OMGITSTANA 15

GET IN REALLY NICE SHAPE FOR UR SELF AN ONCE HE ISNT ASHAMED OF U DUMB HIM AN SAY UR ASHAMED OF HIS PERSONALITY :)

Smh I don't care who you are or what you look like- everyone deserves to be with someone who is proud to have them. We are all unattractive to some people in the world but the world is also full of people who will see just how beautiful you really are! Find someone who appreciates you, you deserve it ❤️

teenmagic 18

I have two opinions on this matter. Personally I don't think anyone should be strutting around in their underwear for a delivery guy. Usually when I'm practically nude I hide when anyone knocks on the door. I would completely understand if he were mad at her for being so revealing to another dude but to get embarrassed and deny being with her brings me to opinion number two. She should definitely reflect on this with him but to end a relationship so quickly without any explanation from him is a little bit rash. If it is indeed her body that he is ashamed of which by the context of the FML this seems to be the case then maybe she should move on. I would have to know if there were multiple other instances where he expressed similar feelings and embarrassment. Either way a woman's body is beautiful no matter the shape so chin up.

You should breakup with that asshole fir not appreciating you as you deserve