By Anonymous - 27/04/2009 04:11 - United States

Today, my roommate hooked up with a guy she met at a party. After telling me about it, she says to me, "Maybe next time we go out we'll hit someone over the head and drag him back here for you." Apparently the only way I can get a guy is if he's unconscious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 927
You deserved it 5 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch, been there. :( My friends have definitely told me before "not to worry, they'll just call this alcoholic they know, get him blacked out, and then bring me in and it will happen." sometimes friends suck... lol

Comments

poolshark 0

The poster's plight aside, I think there is a bit of a double standard here. If this FML included male roommates joking about knocking a female out and dragging them home for sex, people would likely (and rightfully so) be up in arms and talking about rape, etc... I guess I don't see why it is ok to talk about men like that when it is not ok to talk like that about women.

Loe_307 0

You = Put out more. Hehehe j/k.

Meh it's OK if a girl rapes somebody. If the boy says anything, he gets laughed out the room. Rape all you want.

She sounds like a bit of a ***** in an instant-gratification world. Think long-term and win! Why did that come out sounding like a self-improvement seminar?

Don't listen to that crap. Sounds like she had a really bad choice of words? Atleast you don't pick up random guys on a night out! That's low!

And did you reply "maybe next time you won't be a dirty *****!"..?

Awww. I can sympathize...my roommate is a bitchy ***** too.

Wanna tumble in the sheets ay? Let's do this and get it over with...*sigh.

xXMILKYCHUNKSXx 0

"Today, my roomate told a joke and I was a big pussy and took offense to it.FML." Seriously, get the **** over it.

It's ****** up that your roommate says shit like that.