By Anonymous - 09/11/2015 00:18 - Netherlands

Today, after months of Tinder-ing, first dates and being rejected, I finally was able to hook up with a girl. We met, we kissed, we danced and I took her back to my place. She then promptly tried to make out with my roommate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 224
You deserved it 3 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks ! :( Don't worry, you'll find someone who'll suit you soon :)

Ahh yes the joys of tinder people. Keep trying OP I'm sure you'll find someone.

Comments

That sucks ! :( Don't worry, you'll find someone who'll suit you soon :)

you might have to shave her back, but at least you'll have someone

That's what you get with easy girls.. Easily lead!

Months ? Thats a pretty long time for her to just turn on you Sorry OP ! you'll find someone better !

reread the FML bc he wasn't talking to this particular girl for months. he said he's been using tinder and going on first dates for months

Ahh yes the joys of tinder people. Keep trying OP I'm sure you'll find someone.

Xobubblyxo 23

Maybe Tinder is not the place for you to meet someone? Now let's see, how did people get dates and hook ups before Tinder...

Chance encounters when they're out doing other things. Perfect for those who are naturally charming, amiable, and socially-comfortable.

tiger820 20

sounds like a threesome to me! ?

Why is there always a ? in all your comments ? ? ?

If you try and use an emoji it blanks it out as a question mark. I assume he keeps trying to use emoji's even though it continues to turn them into question marks.

Evilturtles is all about some emojis : )

Oh yeah those are most girls on tinder lol

Maybe if you didn't call it and treat it like a hookup, she would do the same. But better luck next time OP, and maybe try another app or service!

Sounds like exactly what you should expect from Tinder