Painful

By stupid drunk bitch - 24/02/2016 18:37 - United States - Cobleskill

Today, my roommate made out with this guy I kind of had a thing for. It wasn't a big deal to sober me, but drunk me wasn't having it. I drank half a bottle of vodka, punched a hole in a wall, and cried while laying on the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 528
You deserved it 5 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The fact that you drank half a bottle of vodka suggests you were kinda bothered

Seems like sober you had a problem and drunk you was just you way of expressing it.

Comments

The fact that you drank half a bottle of vodka suggests you were kinda bothered

I think she was already drunk when it happened. She drunk half a bottle of vodka on top everything else she'd had up to that point.

Or she could be in college where that's a normal night

If drinking half a bottle of Vodka a night is "normal" for you, you've got some problems.

A07 48

And don't forget that you have to get a picture frame to cover the hole in the wall too

mariri9206 32

Just a drawing would do, too, like on friends.

Seems like sober you had a problem and drunk you was just you way of expressing it.

Since you're apparently not a native English speaker, I'll explain: Having "a thing" for somebody is another way of saying you have "a crush on" somebody--in other words, being attracted to somebody.

#28 I like people like you. Because instead of blatantly insulting the individual for not knowing a certain concept (as if expecting EVERYONE to know English), you just cleared things out.

davek 36

I plead the fifth. The fifth of vodka.

kyu_Q 19

the drunk usually says or does what the sober persons feels and thinks. You should try processing things while sober.

That poor wall... FYL OP, but I think it bothered you more than you think for you to have drank half a bottle of vodka.

lexiieeex3 32

We all do unflattering things when alcohol comes into the equation. Just take it for what it was and hopefully you won't react that way if something similar happens in the future.

I think you cared more than you realize.