By Anonymous - 08/07/2009 21:43 - Canada

Today, my mom turned to me and said, "You know, you're the kind of person that has to change literally everything about themselves to get a guy to like you." I thought she was joking so I laughed. She then said "Like that. Your laugh... What is that? Change that." FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 966
You deserved it 5 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow. geez. don't listen to her. I'm sure everything about you is great! Never change yourself for a guy. When the perfect guy comes along, he will love you just the way you are. Plus, don't let those comments hurt you. Yes, it was offencive, but let it just roll off your back. Live your life to the fullest and love every moment of it! Much love.

Comments

kc2_fml 0

you should listen to her... idividualism is ftl

justxmyxluck 0

Don't you just love moms like that???

sounds like my mom. (when i was younger my mom took me to the doctor cuz she thought that my sinuses have to be messed up, apparently my "annoying voice" is nasally and so therefore my sinuses needed to be checked by a doctor so perhaps the doc would say i need surgery. but no, everything's fine with my sinuses... i just wish my mom would stop plugging her nose every time she tries imitating me.) what a bitch!! don't talk to her too much.

FireFlie07 20

I agree with #8 saying your Mom is sexually frustrated. Buy her a vibrator then maybe she'll leave you alone.

ithedarkknight 0

well see your friend would be known as the bitch that might look great on the outside but the shallow ***** boys cant stand on the inside so she can play that fake routine until guys see who she really is... be you theres nothing more attractive then a girl who is real and down to earth...

Caayouteepie 0

here's your reply "you know, bitches like you is whats overpopulating hell"

AAAAHHHH12 2

Ouch. Your mom is a meanie.