By CreeptacularBait - 21/03/2018 15:00

Today, after my husband trusted me to sort out the arrangements for modifying our kitchen and I spent a lot of time finding the perfect top-quality items, they were delivered 1,291 miles away in a town I’ve never heard of. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 839
You deserved it 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I’m sure others will tell you the many easy ways to rectify this problem in some obvious, boring steps. I say you ought to convince your husband that you two should pick up and move 1291 miles away to that new town! The delivery of the top-quality parts wasn’t a mistake, it was a sign!

From what you are telling us, I don't think your husband will trust you with things like that anymore, so the good part is is that you will have less work

Comments

manb91uk 22

And over to Richard Pencil for a witty comment on the subject of miss-delivered cabinetry! Seriously, I'm drawing a blank here...

I’m sure others will tell you the many easy ways to rectify this problem in some obvious, boring steps. I say you ought to convince your husband that you two should pick up and move 1291 miles away to that new town! The delivery of the top-quality parts wasn’t a mistake, it was a sign!

Zekfen 17

They must have confused you with your husband other wife!

From what you are telling us, I don't think your husband will trust you with things like that anymore, so the good part is is that you will have less work

Why? I doubt she entered a wrong address in a place she had never heard of before. Clearly the fault of the store she bought from or the delivery company.

Donut_Wizard 23
Lobby_Bee 17

it's 1291miles away because THEY never heard of your town before. Time to move away from the ghetto.

This is the fault of Capitalism. If trade were done without the means of currency this would never have occurred. ;)

Oh, so that's why I found a cabinet door on my porch...lol

Wow! I didn’t think this would get posted. I submitted this a while ago! So I contacted the seller, who I purchased a custom order from. It turned out he had sent me the wrong delivery information, so he sent me a new tracking code. That one then told me my piece had been delivered to a town even further away! It took almost a week to get everything figured out and I ended up reaching out to where it was mistakenly delivered. They were kind enough to forward it to the correct address so I eventually got it! My husband initially was really annoyed, but once he found out the seller had messed it up he got a good laugh out of it! All of the renovations are now complete and I love my new kitchen!

I <b><I>knew</I></b> I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque!