By Anonymous - 08/07/2009 21:43 - Canada

Today, my mom turned to me and said, "You know, you're the kind of person that has to change literally everything about themselves to get a guy to like you." I thought she was joking so I laughed. She then said "Like that. Your laugh... What is that? Change that." FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 966
You deserved it 5 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow. geez. don't listen to her. I'm sure everything about you is great! Never change yourself for a guy. When the perfect guy comes along, he will love you just the way you are. Plus, don't let those comments hurt you. Yes, it was offencive, but let it just roll off your back. Live your life to the fullest and love every moment of it! Much love.

Comments

Everyone will eventually try to change you in some way, but you never have to, really. Yet there are changes that will come naturally, those are most often good ones!

kawaiimomo 0

wow your mom is a bitch. maybe she going through menopause, women get bitchy and unbearable sometimes when they get that

FreedomFirst 0

Ignore her. And don't let your guy friends meet her. SHE is the biggest roadblock to your relationships, regardless of how many poor qualities you might possess. Nothing turns a guy away faster than the prospect of an evil mother-in-law.

WHOA Talk about Charlie and Allan Harper's mom!!! ha! Poor you! FYL For sure! I hope your future BF will be strong enough to deal with her....

Honestly, a bad laugh is a real turn-off. Most guys don't even consciously know why they are losing interest in a girl as they get to know her. They may have been attracted from a distance by her looks and made their approach. As they try to be charming and funny, something is going wrong. The laugh is just unappealing. If you notice guys coming up to you and flirting with you, but leaving without getting your number, you may want to consider how you laugh.

Hah. Just smile sarcastically and say "I got it all from you, mommy dearest."

Seriously, leave home. Seriously. Your mother obviously has serious problems and you were not put on this earth to solve them. Go and make a good life for yourself; don't look back, no regrets, no guilt.

perryscherry 0

LMAO...I have to say, ur mom made my week!!