By xxbobsan - 21/04/2009 05:17 - United States

Today, I told my girlfriend I was quitting the town baseball team. She said "Great. Now we can get someone with actual talent on the team." I laughed because I thought she was joking. She then replied "What's so funny?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 708
You deserved it 5 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe you're actually horrible but don't realize it

why would you date such a huge bitch? I mean, you may very well suck at baseball but that doesn't mean she has to tell you...especially not in such a mean way...YkindaDI for dating a bitch.

Comments

You probably aren't very talented if she would say that, however at least *somebody* told you. Now you won't continue to embarrass yourself.

Who the **** cares if he isn't that talented? it still doesn't justify her being a bitch about it. if she refuses to give you anymore bjs, or whatever..just pull a nice "Haha, maybe now I can get someone with talent" hey, why not? it'll piss her off.

why would you date such a huge bitch? I mean, you may very well suck at baseball but that doesn't mean she has to tell you...especially not in such a mean way...YkindaDI for dating a bitch.

At least she is sincere, she could lie xD

Yeah maybe she's a bitch... or maybe she was just joking the whole time and the OP cut the story short.

AntiChrist7 0

Even if it's true that you aren't very good, that's still a bitchy thing for her to say. If you're in a relationship you're supposed to be loving and supportive of them. You said you were quitting anyway, so what's the point in critiquing your skills now, especially if she never said anything before? Being mean just for the sake of it... meh.