By well i'm fucked - 03/02/2014 22:47 - United States - Aberdeen

Today, my girlfriend of three weeks basically threatened to kill herself if I don't start thinking about having a child with her soon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 165
You deserved it 6 846

Same thing different taste

Comments

Dump her ass. My ex-wife used to threaten suicide. And 25 years later that bitch is still alive and kickin.

bishh_i_juss 7

Just rub her stomach in a creepy way and say "Soon." Like Gollum. It might make her change her mind.

Natural selection. The less stupid people that breed the better the species. If you make sure she doesnt breed you would be doing the world a favor.

That is really extreme. FYL indeed OP. Do not let her crazy behavior keep you around!

itcomesinthrees 10

Run!!!!!!!!! (I'm not kidding)

ileenefudge 29

It's a trap. She won't kill herself. She just wants to see how loyal you are and trick you. Run away before she cheats on you, gets pregnant, than tries to claim you as the father and tries claiming child support from you.

perdix 29

Well, start thinking about it. You can meet that demand to save a life, can't you? Tell her you want a dozen or when her pussy breaks, whichever comes last.

Tell her you want to conceive the child at a crazy location, then drop her off at an involuntary psych ward. That should do the trick!

This is probably the best advice I've heard for a situation like this. Personally, it really bugs me how people say that OP should just leave, she's likely suicidal or at least mentally unstable and needs immediate help. She can involuntarily be admitted to a physic ward/mental institution if she's a risk to herself or others. He doesn't have stay in relationship with her but he shouldn't leave without getting her help.

You are between a rock and a hard place from the sound of it