By well i'm fucked - 03/02/2014 22:47 - United States - Aberdeen

Today, my girlfriend of three weeks basically threatened to kill herself if I don't start thinking about having a child with her soon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 165
You deserved it 6 846

Same thing different taste

Comments

So yeah not only is she crazy, but she is also extremely disrespectful to you, your wants, and life situation.

So lol... 'thinking about it' doesn't mean agreeing with it... and i would say it's time to start guarding your seed. Make sure you dispose of it where she can't get at it. Also man up and put her in line. Ditch the bitch if she won't listen to common sense. They say people who commit suicide don't talk about it anyway, they just do it. So she's calling your bluff. Anyone who uses emotional blackmail like that is not ready to have children albeit after only 3 weeks. This is rediculous. She's not good breeding stock for her stupidity alone. Play the movie Idiocracy for her. Also direct her to the Darwin Awards web site and tell her she belongs on there if she insists on talking like that.

Unless she's already pregnant in which case, FYL op. FYL. In this scenario I, would, for mankinds sake and your own, refuse giving in to her demands. Let her end it.

She wasn't bawling over out of stock cribs earlier today was she?

She is the seed of Chucky man you better run!!

She's only going to get crazier. Get out now!

She sounds a bit like my bandmate's crazy ex who would get him back every time they broke up by either pretending to be pregnant or actually being pregnant...and then when the kid was born, she refused to let my bandmate see the kid.

I would talk with her parents about getting her psychological help before breaking up with her. Also, you should talk with her about the commitment of having a child. She sounds like a total basket case.

RodGD 6

Never ever stick your **** in crazy.