By well i'm fucked - 03/02/2014 22:47 - United States - Aberdeen

Today, my girlfriend of three weeks basically threatened to kill herself if I don't start thinking about having a child with her soon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 165
You deserved it 6 846

Same thing different taste

Comments

run forest run!! buy a bomb shelter and hide for 3 years to escape that madness

fuggotmuggot 14

Omg. Are you sure she's not on her period?

Quiet_one 22

Ok, someone clearly needs to educate you on this. Normal hormone fluctuations do not make women act completely batshit insane. They can exaggerate normal emotions, but that's it. For example, something that makes them just a little bit sad normally might make them cry, and what is always a mild irritation can make them feel more angry than usual. The emotions are real and normal responses like at any other time, just slightly more intense. A woman who acts certifiably crazy and irrational while on her period is crazy all month long.

graphicstyle7 17

Ah... you have been hanging out with drama queens. No amount of hormone, unless you're approaching insanity, is going to make a normal woman declare that she wants to Seriously have a baby with someone she's only known three weeks. That's very not normal.

This sounds bad to be honest, run as far as you can!

tie you shoe laces tight and run bitch run!!!!!!!

fuggotmuggot 14

What do you mean "basically".

vb68_fml 28

Run Forest, run !!! If she's just putting pressure on you it's one thing but if she's serious don't have a child before she gets some psychological treatment. Having a child with someone so fragile can put you through hell...:(

You definitely must sit-down and have a serious conversation with her. For the sake of everyone involved.