Weirdo

By ReineXre - 15/06/2016 00:00

Today, I went to the bathroom in a mall. As I was in the stall, a woman tried to open it. I yelled out that's it was occupied but she kept shaking it to open it. It came up to the point where she had to crawl under the door to see that I was there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 498
You deserved it 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would kick her in the face as soon as I saw her trying to crawl under. wtf

wow she must be really dumb or deaf maybe.

Comments

wow she must be really dumb or deaf maybe.

Even if you are deaf I don't think it would be smart to crawl under a bathroom stall that won't open.

Even if she were deaf, she could have looked under to see feet in there instead of crawling in.

Deaf is what I am thinking of as well. Even then why not just look under the door to see of someone is using it.

There are stupid deaf people as well as stupid hearing people, unfortunately.

I would kick her in the face as soon as I saw her trying to crawl under. wtf

Exactly! You don't need to crawl under to see that a stall is occupied, she would've totally deserved a kick in the face! Why are people so stupid/weird?

dominoL 7

That's exactly what I just said

The fact that it was locked and OP was shouting makes me wonder if this woman was legitimately mentally disabled. Nice to know the majority of people here so quickly jump to face-kicking just for being glimpsed on the toilet. Imagine if it was a non-verbal autistic woman who slipped away from their companion for a moment, and you broke their nose with your shoe. You'd kinda feel like an asshole, huh?

katachristic 19

that does suck, but doesn't invalidate your own rights. everyone should have the right to privacy in certain moments, and honestly, if someone came at me from underneath a stall door, I'd assume it was violent and kick them regardless of their mental status, exercising my right to self defense against a perceived threat.

Maybe if they reached out and grabbed at you, or had a weapon. I think it's an extreme overreaction to kick a face that appears under the door. What can a person do to you with their face? Just look. And the proper response to that is not violence.

Regardless, that's just how people react. A good question is why are you so quick to assume these people are assholes and not just startled and freaked out? Don't put yourself on such a pedestal.

You should have peed on her. Crazy lady what is her deal

And this is why people are so pee shy, manners people, manners

Was she deaf and or incapable of having common sense?

Even if she was deaf, she should've known that the stall was occupied because it was locked, so it's clear that she's retarded or something.

Not necessarily. She could have had a legitimate mental disability.

Even the people I work with, who DO have legitimate mental disabilities, know that a locked stall door = occupied.

Geckosrock99 33

I don't get some people. Public bathroom with a door locked and a woman yelling from the other side? Gee, I think it might be occupied. Back off and wait for an open stall like a normal person. Dumbass woman.