By Dj sMoZ! - 15/02/2011 15:30

Today, my girlfriend found an enormous rose arrangement in the back seat of my car. The flowers were from my fire chief to his wife. I forgot to deliver them. I now have to replace them since my girlfriend thinks I got them for her. The arrangement cost $225. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 474
You deserved it 43 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...and you couldn't have just told her the truth?

hey at least your girlfriend didn't think you were cheating on her, although $225 is a lot of money to have to spend.

Comments

Why would anyone spend that much money on something that will die and be thrown out the next week, he should have got her something that can last.

Uh, why didn't you just tell her the truth? Then get her something much nicer that doesn't wilt and die after a bit like those $200+ flowers do.

kaceemae 7

why were you delivering flowers to another guy's wife in the first place? why didn't the flower shop do it or her own husband ?

I would have been pissed if I was the fire chief! how do you forget to deliver the flowers if they're worth that much?

you're an idiot. Just tell her the truth and I'm sure she'll forgive you.

that sucks for the fire chief's wife that she didn't get her flowers yesterday. ydi buddy for forgetting to deliver them and for not getting your girlfriend something in the first place.

that sucks for the fire chief's wife that she didn't get her flowers yesterday. ydi buddy for forgetting to deliver them and for not getting your girlfriend something in the first place.

YDI for not having the balls to tell her they weren't for her. Hey, I can get you a deal on a tattoo if you want "doormat" inked to your forehead.