By Dj sMoZ! - 15/02/2011 15:30

Today, my girlfriend found an enormous rose arrangement in the back seat of my car. The flowers were from my fire chief to his wife. I forgot to deliver them. I now have to replace them since my girlfriend thinks I got them for her. The arrangement cost $225. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 474
You deserved it 43 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...and you couldn't have just told her the truth?

hey at least your girlfriend didn't think you were cheating on her, although $225 is a lot of money to have to spend.

Comments

You should have already gotten her flowers or whatever you could afford, and if you could not afford flowers that nice fine, but Don't let her see or even smell someone else's awesome flowers!

Maybe next time you won't forget to deliver the flowers.

u should have just said srry! those arent urs! and if shes mad say, but urs are at the house! and pick her up some roses at the store!

DjSmoz 0

ha ha... it's funny to read all these. and just FYI, I called his wife and my chief immediately and told him about the situation, his wife laughed and so did he. I replaced the flowers, did my 50 push ups an then sat through a 45 min lecture on responsibility. He was lenient cause I had just gotten off of a 72hr shift... and it was a busy one.

So you are cheap, a liar and a pussy. All wrapped neatly in one package. FYL.

roydawgg 3

ydi for disrespecting the fire chief

fthku 13

I think the fire chief using the fact that he is his boss to make OP do something COMPLETELY irrelevant to the job is what's disrespectful here. He is also being disrespectful to his wife. Can't be bothered to deliver your flowers to your own ******* wife?

should have just told her wgo they were for then went and bought a giant box of chocolates or some other crap and given it to her instead. cheaper that way cause she didnt know how much the flowers were.

hey I was wondering... what the hell is your picture of, like is it a movie because I think I have seen that image before... and also... this FML could of been avoided if he could slow down time...

you're an absolute idiot for leaving the flowers in the car or not saying hey those aren't yours sweetie. men and their logic... smh... lmfao