By Dj sMoZ! - 15/02/2011 15:30

Today, my girlfriend found an enormous rose arrangement in the back seat of my car. The flowers were from my fire chief to his wife. I forgot to deliver them. I now have to replace them since my girlfriend thinks I got them for her. The arrangement cost $225. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 474
You deserved it 43 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...and you couldn't have just told her the truth?

hey at least your girlfriend didn't think you were cheating on her, although $225 is a lot of money to have to spend.

Comments

YDI because you shouldve gotten your girlfriend flowers too

missa838 0

You should've told her the truth. She may not have liked it but now you have to explain to the fire chief why his wife didn't get her flowers and you look like a thief. Hope your gf was worth losing trust and respect at work.

Communication is very important in relationships. You could have let her know the situation with the flowers, and let her know you had something else planned for her. Hopefully you did have something for her, and if you didn't, you would have had some time to at least get her flowers (and not spend $225)

Tell her they're not her's.. It's really simple but she's not much of a girlfriend if she doesnt understand..

I_R_Genius 3
ulicksam 0

OR you could have grown some balls and just told her the truth.

kmarrs 2

This site makes me appreciate my husband daily. My man is smart enough to say "Bitch please! Those aren't for you." I wouldn't be happy but I'd understand at least.

RedPillSucks 31

You're going to have to do more than replace them. Valentines day was yesterday. How did the chiefs wife react when she discovered no flowers. I can see a new FML from the chief... Today, I got a 9-iron upside the head because the idiot that was suppose to deliver my flowers to my wife forgot. FML, and FhisL when I find him.

fthku 13

Why the hell not just tell her? YDI for being an idiot.

oooh you are in soo much trouble!! For those of you who don't know, fire chiefs are given the same amount of respect one would give the president. Any time he pulls up at the fire station the rookie firefighter has to wash his car. To forget to deliver and then use his flowers is a BIG DEAL!

fthku 13

And the Award of Ridiculous Exeggeration goes to #29, congragulations!

she's actually spot on here so the fail here goes to you ^

fthku 13

Yes, no doubt. She's spot on about fire chiefs being on the same status as a PRESIDENT, or that it's such a big deal. I don't even understand why he had to do it. Is he his personal delivery boy? I don't think so. Washing his car? as in, his private car? maybe that's the tradition over there, not here. Wouldn't agree to it even if it was. I don't care who you are, I'm not gonna be your bitch just because you're my boss or because of your so called "status". So no, no fail goes to me thank you very much.