By Jason - 14/02/2018 15:00

Today, I bought my crush a bouquet of roses plus one fake. The line was going to be, "I'll stop loving you when the last rose dies." I told my best friend and he thought it was such an amazing idea that he stole the fake rose and gave it to her himself. Guess who got the girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 230
You deserved it 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zachary8261 28

Break it off with your ass of a “best friend.”

I mean, the fake Rose was never alive, so is as incapable of death as it is of being alive.

Comments

I mean, the fake Rose was never alive, so is as incapable of death as it is of being alive.

How many suitors have you roasted alive so far?

I was going to say the same thing! If she uses that little packet of flower crack that florists attach to bouquets, the girl is going to receive about a week of lovin’!

Zachary8261 28

Break it off with your ass of a “best friend.”

That guy is not your friend, let alone best friend...

Wintermelons 19

Yeesh, that’s harsh, sorry man.

I hope he doesn’t get any for a really long time

Telling somebody whom you're not yet dating that you're in never-ending love with seems a bit stalker-ish ....

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20
Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Wtf happened to bros before hoes?

WeirdUS 29

Confessing your "love" is flat out creepy especially if you have never dated them. Also, you describe them as a crush, not someone you know well, and that makes it worse.

Very true. When you have a crush on someone, you are attracted to them. It cheapens the meaning of "love" when you use it for infatuations. Obviously, if she is a crush then you don't know her well enough to be calling it love. And giving a dozen roses is a terrible idea. What if she doesn't like you or isn't attracted to you? That makes it very stressful for her. If you actually cared about her feelings, rather than just your own, you would approach her in a more casual so that she had a graceful way to refuse without feeling obligated to date you.

This is a violation of the Bro Code of the highest degree.

Just set the fake rose on fire, then it is dead.