By Dj sMoZ! - 15/02/2011 15:30

Today, my girlfriend found an enormous rose arrangement in the back seat of my car. The flowers were from my fire chief to his wife. I forgot to deliver them. I now have to replace them since my girlfriend thinks I got them for her. The arrangement cost $225. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 474
You deserved it 43 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...and you couldn't have just told her the truth?

hey at least your girlfriend didn't think you were cheating on her, although $225 is a lot of money to have to spend.

Comments

Moulin_Rouge 0
Taciturnbadger 0

Nice. Bet you'll remember next year. Retard.

batummshakalaka 1

Huh? Why lie? Annnnnnd, anything over $1 for flowers isn't worth it. They die a week later. Should of just been honest and spent that money on a more meaningful gift.

You should have just told the truth. If your girlfrind is the kind of person to go mental at you because of a simple misunderstanding then you also could do with a new girlfriend...

atomicmrpelly 2

YDI for not having the balls to tell her they weren't for her!

auntierin 0

Same thing happened to me a few years ago around Christmas - I was having a horrible day at work, my bf showed up w/ flowers to walk me to his Christmas party. I was SO happy, until he said "Aye, sorry mate, they aren't for you." They were also for his boss's wife, and I was a little crushed. We broke up a couple months later, and he never got me flowers, even though it would have been a gentlemanly gesture... Good riddance! So, to you, good on ya (as he would say) - it would have really hurt her feelings if you hadn't have given them to her, and you might be single right now.

#44, the app on my phone doesn't show full names, BUT DOES YOUR USERNAME SAY SHEENA IS A PARASITE???! If it does, consider my mind officially BLOWN. I didnt know anyone else listened to the Horrors!