By Anonymous - 15/02/2011 14:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, it's my birthday. I was excited because of all the wall posts I got on Facebook. Then I saw I got a "Happy Birthday" from the girl my boyfriend cheated on me with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 938
You deserved it 7 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ummm YDI for having her added. And it really isn't a FML that she wished you a happy birthday...

Alanah101 0

I'm wondering the same too. why are you guys friends?

Comments

why are you friends with her ??? you're a flid !!

#68 agreed, but btw there is a limit of around 5,000 I believe

molliconeb 3

ummm YDI for having her added. And it really isn't a FML that she wished you a happy birthday...

Maybe she didn't add that girl to her friendslist. Maybe she's just another person who doesn't secure her Facebook. If that other girl has a similar friend with OP, and that similar friend wrote on OP's wall, the other girl also could leave a comment.

Or maybe she just is one of those people who adds everyone they have ever met and it is also probably to keep a close eye on her.

Susieee_Q 9

^ That's what I was thinking. Even though I also agree, it's not really FML worthy that she said happy birthday. Probably happens more often than you'd think when the person has access to your wall. It's an FML if THAT SAME DAY she was cheated on, which we don't know at all.

jazziness 12

or she was friends with her before he cheated and this isnt the best FML

#2, you took the words right out of my mouth.

i think the girl was being a bitch. why would she wish the girl that she ****** with her bf a happy birthday ? she had to know they were dating if she had her added..

ImFrackinBored 13

... and then your computer exploded? How is getting wished a happy birthday an fml

Alanah101 0

I'm wondering the same too. why are you guys friends?

poorjudgement 26

YDI for having her as FB "friend"

meowmeowwkitty 0
sparklestar69 1
romano07 0

so I can't **** smart bitches? =/

wow you are very pretty. gotta love a girl that likes to smoke weed. :)

Smoking pot has nothing to do with her stupid comment. OP deserves it considering the stupid bitch had the girl on her friends list on FB.

You should have cut all ties when this happened. You look like a push over now.

I don't like Facebook sooo I'm not too informed on the basics of it... but don't you have to add people for them to post on your wall? O.o

Nope :P You don't have to. OP could just not have that security on her account.

Well it is you birthday and she is nice enough to leave you that comment. She is probably going to give you the best gift, not having sex with your boyfriend that day.

Yes you do. But maybe OP and the girl were already "friends" on fb before OP's boyfriend cheated on her

Or maybe she just is one of those people who adds everyone they have ever met and it is also probably to keep a close eye on her.

wtf ? I posted my comment to reply #9, it shouldn't be here at all

um why do u have her as a facebook friend thats dum n def not a fml ur fault for having her