By Anonymous - 23/01/2010 16:14 - Canada

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I refused to share a toothbrush with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 814
You deserved it 6 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would your girlfriend want you to share a toothbrush!?

Comments

Didnt she pay attention in the First Grade! Eww

That's kind of nasty. Kissing someone == rubbing someone else's tooth gunk all over your mouth.

boatkicker 4

And yet, I'd rather kiss someone who had a clean mouth from using my toothbrush, than kiss someone who hadn't brushed their teeth.

pendulum2012 0

Everyone I know washes off their toothbrush when they're done using it, so there isn't "tooth gunk" covering it.

Twi_lover_EC 6

If she broke up with u just because u wouldn't share a toothbrush with u. I think she was just looking for an excuse to break up with u or she's insane.

Did you accidentally drop it in the toilet earlier, Jerry?

Ajjas013 6

Just give her a brand new shiny blue *****. Everything gets better after that!

when did your mom buy you yours? or is this information you heard from a third party?

Ajjas013 6

I'm a guy, so obviously it's from a third party. Which is me...

Reminds me of an episode of 'Boy meets world'

saranottelling 7

It's horrible and immature she would break up with you over that. She probably would have broken up with you if you didn't share your cookie too. (But then again... it all depends what kind of cookie.)

atleast you don't have to be with someone as immature as her

tn123ok 0

There has to be another reason! That is truly the most f***ed up way to dump someone! I'm sorry man.