By Anonymous - 23/01/2010 16:14 - Canada

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I refused to share a toothbrush with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 814
You deserved it 6 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would your girlfriend want you to share a toothbrush!?

Comments

bk_chick13 0

sharing a toothbrush is quite disgusting that's like saying hey let's share a tampon but then again your girlfriend is so crazy shell probably do that to

EricJ 3

She's strange. Some people's gums bleed when they brush. Maybe you're better off without her.

Seriously, every single person who believes their girlfriend broke up with them because of something so stupid is absolutely blind. She dumped you because her interest level in you has hit rock bottom. Too bad your too much of an rationalizing idiot, that you could not see this.

GeoThermalSleuth 0

Wow to think the line between Taken and Single was a simple toothbrush ... that sucks man, FYL. Hey but next time maybe you should share.

sorrry that' must suck! I'd neverr share my toothbrush with anyone!

heartlessagony 0

Eww...that's gross. You're better off without her.

kmgentil 0

how can u love her if you cant even do zat, jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk ily

maybe she was looking fir a reason too break up with you.

Are you people serious when talking about bacterias? I mean, do you never kiss your girlfriend/boyfriend in the morning, or even have morning sex? Or just before doing so, you go to the bathroom brush your teeth like mommy always told you to do as often as possible... Or maybe your just to young for sleeping with someone, in this case just think about all the bacterias you have all around you, and if it scares you, you should probably lock yourself in a glass container. To the OP, you totally deserved it. I mean dumping you is maybe extreme, but if you love someone, you shouldn't be disgusted by them.

My fiance and I kiss in the morning... but we're not shoving our tongues in each other's mouths and swirling them around. And morning sex does not involve the exchange of our nasty mouth-bacteria from both of us sleeping with our mouths open. And yes, we both brush before any spit-swapping occurs... with separate brushes that we never share. Sorry, some people just like having clean habits, thank you.

pendulum2012 0

Actually, in the morning if I have to borrow my boyfriends toothbrush, and you just don't brush your teeth at all because you refused to share, I think I'll be the cleaner one.

stormin972 0

Just do something really nasty with it so she will never want to share with you again.