Dude…

By Anonymous - 27/01/2017 18:00

Spicy
Today, I told my girlfriend that I miss the amazing sex life we used to have, as we haven't had sex in months. She accidentally blurted out, "Well, I've still got one." It seems our neighbour has taken over my role in the bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 011
You deserved it 905

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stopthepuck 0

She took love thy neighbor a little too seriously

Comments

stopthepuck 0

She took love thy neighbor a little too seriously

diisneygirl 2

I hope you mean EX-... Ugh, I can't do it!

Sure you can; you write stupid and meaningless comments all the time!

I write creative and meaningful comments. You just don't like them. I don't waste everyone's time with "Aw, I'm sorry," "That sucks," and "I hope you mean ex-girlfriend." You're free to do that -- seems about right for you.

cootiequeen4444 11

I really hope you are the primary owner of your home. if you consigned it could be messy. And if it is primarily hers than you can't really take my suggestion for a fact unless you like serious repercussions. but I really think that, if were you, I'd probably take all her shit and throw on the curb and tell my cheating twatwaffle of a SO they'd better be quick and get their stuff before they're sharing more than their genitals with the neighbors. Also, I'd tell them good luck on finding a new place and it's a shame all good things must come to an end and my only regret is it wasn't months ago. Bye Felicia. (yes, I can be a petty bitch sometimes. but with a cheater, c could ya blame a person? )

Maybe she'll move in with the neighbour. Wouldn't that be awkward unless OP has a nice big fence between them.

Isa_fml 20

Sorry to hear that. :( Dump her ass.

I don't think that's necessary. She has beaten him to the punch.

I doubt her saying she's screwing the neighbor was blurted out accidentally.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

The audacity of her. WOW, you think you know someone & then this happens.

I'm really sorry but I guess the wording of this post makes no sense to me.. how do you infer from that quote that she's cheating with the neighbour or even having sex at all?

Apparently you can't provide the essentials... i bet it all started with a cup of sugar