By Anonymous - 23/01/2010 16:14 - Canada

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I refused to share a toothbrush with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 814
You deserved it 6 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would your girlfriend want you to share a toothbrush!?

Comments

jerkjerk 0

How interesting. That exact thing happens on the episode of Seinfeld called "The Doodle." It's almost like you took it from there.

thank god someone said this, I was going to say the exact same thing!

terriibabiiix23 0

good thing, you DIDN'T share your toothbrush with herr. i mean, she could of had gingivitis or some kind of gum disease or something. grosss.

'You should never sleep with anyone who you wern't willing to share toothbrush with' - Sue Hargadon 2009

u dont need that psycho bitch. ur better off without her :3

She was just looking for a way to dump you.

What's with everyone saying its ok beacause they kiss each other? Kissing is a bit different to scraping plaque and junk off your teeth and gums. Unless you guys kiss in such way that you're sucking junk from between each others teeth :S I'd never share a toothbrush with anyone. Its just unhygienic.

I'm pretty sure shoving your tongue down someone's throat and exchanging all kinds of saliva is quite-a-bit more unsanitary than just using someones toothbrush. I mean it's not like toothbrushes are caked in plaque and left over pieces of food from between their teeth.

cant you just wash your toothbrush under really hot water for like a minute to kill this bacteria that everyones so worried about? not that big of a deal

YDI for stealing that from an episode of Seinfeld! I'm calling FAKE!!!

You know when this happened in the show Seinfeld I was pretty sure that no one was that psychotic. Thank you for proving that they really are.