Artificial teeth

By horribleawfulnogoodverybadweek - 15/11/2019 05:00

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me over text because she discovered from my mum that my teeth aren't my natural teeth, and she feels disgusted kissing me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 197
You deserved it 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cool cool cool. Surely there's nothing artificial to be found on her, like glasses, contact lenses, hair extensions, acryl nails, regular tooth fillings, braces, surgery implants like rods or screws.... And surely she'd prefer someone with no teeth then since that's a natural look, huh. Sorry you had to deal with that, OP.

you’re literally better off without her! she seems to be very superficial kind of a person anyways!

Comments

Cool cool cool. Surely there's nothing artificial to be found on her, like glasses, contact lenses, hair extensions, acryl nails, regular tooth fillings, braces, surgery implants like rods or screws.... And surely she'd prefer someone with no teeth then since that's a natural look, huh. Sorry you had to deal with that, OP.

you’re literally better off without her! she seems to be very superficial kind of a person anyways!

Nobody is that shallow, she was looking for an excuse to dump you. Still, you never know & might want to make sure she’s who sent the text

Yeah, people are that shallow. You are either too young or extremely lucky to not have witnessed anything like that before.

bl3ur0z3 17

I sincerely hope that all her teeth fall out so she can be as disgusted with herself as I am.

Mathalamus 24

Well if she is that disgusted with it, it's probably a good reason.

She’s gonna be in for a rude awakening lol most people don’t have their natural teeth

Mungolikecandy 19

What country does not have most of their natural teeth? It must be a country with either barbaric dentistry or a love of sugar. I can understand tooth straightening and bridges for damaged or lost teeth through sport accidents etc. but...

Canada. The love of hockey. That can take out quite a few. Even just watching.

Verify from her IN PERSON that that is her text and is really her feelings. If so the You dodged a narcissistic bullet. Oh be sure to share her Text and reason for breaking up with you with Every body you and she knows, I'm sure her overweight friends (If she has any) Will be thrilled to know how shallow she is. My Mother had dentures by the time she was a Junior in High School. Why? She had enamel like chalk and spent from the ages of 10 -16 in almost constant agony from her bad teeth. When she got her dentures you could tell just from the class yearbook photo The difference. From a grim thin lipped barely moving the corners of her mouth upwards, like you're trying to smile after being horribly insulted, to a full toothy grin and look of confidence. When you meet in person, if she is really doing this, pop out your teeth, grin at her and say "Kiss me baby." Enjoy her fleeing in terror.

heck with her if she won't accept that