By doomed - 22/08/2009 17:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, my fiancée, who believes in "sex after marriage" like me, told me she was pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 405
You deserved it 6 693

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how is it his own fault! its his belief and what he belived his GF belived in, so; what youse are basicaly saying is; he deserved it for being trusting. idiots.

adelaide_evening 0

I think this was supposed to be an FML because he was cheated on, not because he believes in sex after marriage. And you're being kind of an idiot with the whole "you deserve it for believing that". Not everyone has the same views as you. And the girl got pregnant not because the boyfriend was "holding out" on her, but because she is untrustworthy (or a two-faced *****, whichever way you wanna look at it).

Comments

barrett8806 0

Sorry man. Take care of my kid for me LOL

dump the bitch. If you can't trust her now, do you think anything will change 10 years down the road?

Maybe she's still a virgin?Is her name Mary?XD

That's what you get for not knowing the difference between fiance and fiancee (or fiancé and fiancée, if you like). Now your boyfriend is pregnant. Good job.

LMFAO would be interesting if my boyfriend was pregnant =P haha i wonder how it would come out ;o

FrozenYogurt 0

At least you found out who she really was before you married her. Now you know she doesn't share your morals, and she obviously isn't the person you thought you were engaged to. And they aren't crazy radical religious ideas, it's just a personal choice; problem was she didn't agree or want to respect your choice.

Thats sex after marriage for you, You can only blame yourself (: Ahem, Virgin. (:

bosshaug 0

Ydi for......well I can't really think of a reason but ysdi 8========D~~

invisiblerabbit 0

oh man. she was probably horny as shit and she just had lie to keep your prude ass happy. and then she couldn't take the burning desire any longer. she went to walmart and propped herself on a shelf. a fat hick named bubba came along and banged her in isle 15, isle 69 was just too corny, cliched, and plus, it was already taken. bubba was a catholic and did not beleive in birth controll. he popped in your girl and she ddnt even bother pushing out his cum (like they do in them creampie porno videos) because she was so sartisfied. given that she had nothing to compare it to, bubba's 4 inch **** and 28 seconds of pumping had left her ecstatic. now you will have to raise bubba's child, because in all likelihood, you are not pro choice. have fun dude. have fun... fyl.