By doomed - 22/08/2009 17:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, my fiancée, who believes in "sex after marriage" like me, told me she was pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 403
You deserved it 6 693

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how is it his own fault! its his belief and what he belived his GF belived in, so; what youse are basicaly saying is; he deserved it for being trusting. idiots.

adelaide_evening 0

I think this was supposed to be an FML because he was cheated on, not because he believes in sex after marriage. And you're being kind of an idiot with the whole "you deserve it for believing that". Not everyone has the same views as you. And the girl got pregnant not because the boyfriend was "holding out" on her, but because she is untrustworthy (or a two-faced *****, whichever way you wanna look at it).

Comments

Doesn't matter she don't deserve you mate. find a better women.

Yeah... kind of sounds like you are both screwed.

peytoncullen 0

ummmm you guys know you can get pregnant from birth control, right? if you switch from one brand/type/wat ever you want to call it to another, the reaction can make you pregnant, now that being said why would she be on birth control if she believed in sex after marrige? i can come up with no other explanation besides your fiancée is a whorish hypocrite. FYL for almost marrying the chick. good thing you didnt right?

Um. #118, are you serious? You best be trolling.

arn08 0

PLEASE tell me you are joking 118.....if not you have A LOT to learn about BCP! No matter what brand/type you use it can not make you pregnant-they are HORMONES, hormones don't make you pregnant. Maybe while switching brands/types you could be at an increased risk of becoming pregnant IF YOU ARE HAVING SEX!

Celt729 1

Yeah switching BC doesn't explain how a sperm made contact with an egg. Hormones do not create male reproductive cells. Yes, switching BCs could make you more susceptible to pregnancy but it still requires sex.

You're right, it does happen, it's called a pseudopregnancy or false pregnancy. My neighbour had it. You experience all the symptomes of a real pregnancy, even build a placenta but there is no baby. My neighbour had it, she even went through a false labour. But I heard it was psychological, like if a woman really wanted to have a baby, her body goes into conflict and thinks its really pregnant. OP, maybe this happened to your girl, but this is a really rare condition, so she probably cheated. FYL.

Ehh Ive had sex before marriage, OMG, its not that bad, What will happen if you do, god will close the gates and tell you to burn in hell, which is funny. God need to please a woman

Wowzers0985 0

Wow people can be so stupid. Waiting till your married is a smart choice cause your doing it with someone you actually love and care for. Not some bastard from the bar or someone at a party. And it doesn't have to do with religion either. Op. Fyl u deserve better.

vt_mruhlin 0

It's all about technicalities. "sex after marriage" is not the same thing as "no sex before marriage".

The FML isn't even about waiting till marriage. It's about being cheated on.

moonlight_daze 8

YDI for being a religious freak.

dump that bitch, don't get stuck raising another man's child.