By doomed - 22/08/2009 17:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, my fiancée, who believes in "sex after marriage" like me, told me she was pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 403
You deserved it 6 693

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how is it his own fault! its his belief and what he belived his GF belived in, so; what youse are basicaly saying is; he deserved it for being trusting. idiots.

adelaide_evening 0

I think this was supposed to be an FML because he was cheated on, not because he believes in sex after marriage. And you're being kind of an idiot with the whole "you deserve it for believing that". Not everyone has the same views as you. And the girl got pregnant not because the boyfriend was "holding out" on her, but because she is untrustworthy (or a two-faced *****, whichever way you wanna look at it).

Comments

I love how so many commentors say those who choose to wait have a "holier than thou" attitude. Look at the ridiculous number of flames at the OP's beliefs here, then compare it to the number of "YDI for not waiting till marriage" flames* on the sex-related FMLs. Those who aren't waiting actually seem much quicker to judge. *Note that I didn't include the "YDI for being a ****" ones-- those are entirely different.

foryoublue94 0

I'm not even going to type anything worth reading.

I hope u bitch slapped the hoe to china and stole her money

sex AFTER marriage? Don't you mean 'no sex before marriage' or 'sex after wedding'? I think it's rather strange to wait with having sex until you're divorced.

yourkiddingright_fml 0

I hope you had the brains to tell her to get lost - she is a cheating piece of garbage and you are better off without her. Good thing you didn't marry her!!!

what a ****. i hate chicks like her. ruin it for the rest of us with the "good guys"

Everyone believes in sex after marriage. (Well, except for the really rare abstinent married couples, but other than that).