By thinner than you - 20/11/2012 21:57 - United States - Hillsborough

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because I'm now about 15 pounds overweight. When I called him a hypocrite as he's over 40 pounds overweight, he said that his weight didn't matter because "it's the girl's job to look hot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 723
You deserved it 5 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazy4books23 13

You shouldn't be with a guy like that no matter what you look like. Everyone deserves a good person.

dryersheet 11

You are better off. Lose that weight and look super good then laugh in his face when he comes crawling back.

Comments

Because I'm sure she knew exactly how he was when she started dating him. Negative qualities don't always show themselves right away.

Honestly, you should be glad you aren't with him. You want someone who will love you for you. What if you married him and you got pregnant? That would be awful.

cuffed_cutie 4

Guys like that don't deserve to have a girlfriend.

Iknoweverything 29

A general rule of thumb for dating is to date someone skinnier than you. It seems that the general tendency is, if your partner is heavy, you're more likely to put on weight. That being said, if you JUST gained the weight, blame his ass for being so fat, and therefore influencing you to put on weight. (Not an advice for life... just if OP wants to be mean and vindictive.) And then get someone who thinks curves are hot.

Hunny you are way better off without that asshole. Hope you find someone who loves you for who you really are!

BriannaRWatson 13

As my husband says, 'Nobody wants bones but a dog.' Find someone who loves you for you and has a real man's perspective.

holy jumping ******* shitballs, what an asshole! i know there's a bunch of other comments saying this but i'll jump on the bandwagon and say it too, you're so much better off without someone like that! you'll find someone waaaaaaaay better than him who will actually appreciate all of you, not just your looks. he'll probably die alone :D

Fat men make lousy boyfriends. Fat bigots make lousy people. You can fairly easily lose 15 pounds. No worries. You will find a real man, not a weight obsessed idiot. Be thankful you lost the loser. You deserve so much better!

TheyCallMeDamien 17