Feeders

By Anonymous - 16/11/2020 23:01

Today, my boyfriend of 5 years dumped me, after he intentionally made me fat so that I wouldn't leave him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 728
You deserved it 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP, How exactly did your boyfriend make you fat? Did he force you to overeat? Or truthfully, did you overeat once you felt secure in a relationship? OP, I have had a lifetime struggle with overeating most of my adult life. But I would never blame my issues on anyone else. Take responsibility for the consequences of your own life style.

I'm really curious what "fat" means. Some girls are thick and they rock it, though it's possible to go way past that and over do it.

Comments

Well, he got it right. After he fattened you up, he had all the power. Look for guys who are into BBWs. It's a lot easier than dieting.

MaleficusTheUnsung 16

Well now u have more freetime to yourself to work on tht anyways lawhlz, its really easy to work out tho in all honesty guaranteed do 20 diamond push ups twice a day you’ll get a six pack, what happened to me really isnt hard, till im now pumping out 1,000 a day like saitama literally five minutes out of ur day isnt hurting anyone ._. Especially since u just now admitted to having some extra time to yourself lmfao cant blame ur ex anymore if u read this comment rofl probably the easiest way to get abs promise it will work if ur anywhere under 200 maybe slightly above. literally only take ya like 2 weeks tops aswell i was 160 took me i think a month of that exactly doing almost a hundred daily, (which is easy af like i said just do maybe 2 sets of 20 or whatever your comfortable with) at worst u might need to do some cardio aswell but really no excuse to not atleast sit there for a good minute or two daily

OP, How exactly did your boyfriend make you fat? Did he force you to overeat? Or truthfully, did you overeat once you felt secure in a relationship? OP, I have had a lifetime struggle with overeating most of my adult life. But I would never blame my issues on anyone else. Take responsibility for the consequences of your own life style.

I blame people. When someone serves you too much food, it's much easier to eat it than to get in a fight. And when that person notices you gaining weight and still overfeeds you, you can assign blame. When I decided to lose weight, it caused a rift.

I had an emotionally abusive boyfriend who would manipulate and guilt me into eating more. I’ve always struggled with both over- and under-eating, which he knew, and he used it to his advantage. If I tried to eat a meal the size a normal person gets (like just a burger and fries), he’d get all judgy and push me to order more, using e same tactics he knew my mom used to get me to not eat growing up. When he found out I was serious about trying to lose weight, he cried and begged me not to. I gained 50 pounds when I was with him. It was the most and fastest I had ever gained at a time. No, it wasn’t entirely his fault, but he was in part to blame.

He deserves a lot of the blame. I had enough conflicts with my SO, so not confronting portion size was one less conflict. How much blame should someone accept for being manipulated? Not none, but not nearly as much as the manipulator.

You need to look up the term 'Feeders'. There are men (or women, vice versa) out there who purposely try to get their girlfriend larger by eating, but the men usually LOVE their SO to be like that. Usually though, it's a mutually agreed upon option. When you are in a relationship and that guy LOVES the way you look (and makes sure you know it 6 ways from Sunday) it can become a type of manipulation. If you are seriously NOT ok with it, it should have been brought up once you started to realize he was trying to get you to eat more. Yes, you have a choice to stop, but ALSO if the SO was doing it by 'loving' manipulation, it's a really, REALLY difficult thing to get out of. We live and love affection, especially from someone we love being with. We are human, we are not perfect at realizing things.

I'm really curious what "fat" means. Some girls are thick and they rock it, though it's possible to go way past that and over do it.

Did not mean to hit the you deserved it button

There's nothing wrong with a woman carrying some weight. In the fairly recent past women were adored if they were a bit thick. Ever see pics of Marilyn Monroe? Lots of men, myself obviously included, like larger built ladies.

My mother-in-law did something similar to make me less likely to leave or cheat on my wife. (I like to think that I never would have done that anyway)It worked though. I gained 50 pounds in my first year of marriage. I couldn't resist all of that over buttered and sugared goodness she kept offering me;)