By thinner than you - 20/11/2012 21:57 - United States - Hillsborough

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because I'm now about 15 pounds overweight. When I called him a hypocrite as he's over 40 pounds overweight, he said that his weight didn't matter because "it's the girl's job to look hot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 723
You deserved it 5 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazy4books23 13

You shouldn't be with a guy like that no matter what you look like. Everyone deserves a good person.

dryersheet 11

You are better off. Lose that weight and look super good then laugh in his face when he comes crawling back.

Comments

xdaftpunkxloverx 10

WOW you don't deserve that. I know it hurts to be broken up with, but you deserve so much better, and nobody should ever say something like that to you. He's a shallow idiot, a shell of a person.

sugarbear0727 19

Oh that pissed me off to no end when my ex would say crap like that. He'd gripe and complain about me needing to lose weight, yet he'd sit at his computer all day everyday, playing wow. Most of the time not even dressed. Thank god I'm not in that relationship anymore.

How are guys like this still existing the gene pool?? Seriously, I don't get how this keeps getting passed on.

Because stupidity breeds more than intelligence, true story. Don't worry, not all guys are like that...

Bludmagnus 13

If he says that then you are defenitly better off without him.

I will say this as kindly as I can: Your boyfriend is a total douchebag who doesnt deserve you. He is sexist and a nuisance to everyone! If he has the nerve to tell you what to do when hes in twice as deep, then to he!! with him! (There, that was my kind comment for this FML)

You deserve much better than him. I hope you broke up with him.

Big girls big jobs big salaries... Big girls don't care about calories

RemusJLupin 8

sounds like a good Idea to break up with that idiot. I apologize for my gender.