By thinner than you - 20/11/2012 21:57 - United States - Hillsborough

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because I'm now about 15 pounds overweight. When I called him a hypocrite as he's over 40 pounds overweight, he said that his weight didn't matter because "it's the girl's job to look hot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 723
You deserved it 5 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazy4books23 13

You shouldn't be with a guy like that no matter what you look like. Everyone deserves a good person.

dryersheet 11

You are better off. Lose that weight and look super good then laugh in his face when he comes crawling back.

Comments

You were dating Mitt Romney? I'm so sorry.

Good for you OP to be rid of that pathetic chauvinist. We will see how many hot girls he will get in the future if he carries on letting himself go like that. He'll probably end up a middle aged loser with a massive beer belly, trying to hit on 20 years old in dodgy bars. 15 pounds is not a big deal, if you don't feel good about it, just try to lose them, otherwise be confident! :)

Sounds like a King of the Hill character.

freizz 1

You deserve better than that loser.

On the bright side, you've just lost about 150+ pounds of excess fat by him leaving you!

nancyschmancy 9

Tell him it's ok because his dick was too tiny anyway.

What a shallow asshole. I don't know why people are saying lose the weight, that's pretty much what your doucebag ex was saying. Being thin isn't important, and not being thin definitely doesn't mean you can't look hot. Just be reasonably healthy and comfortable with yourself. Best of luck finding someone awesome who loves you for you.

bellatrix0805 2

Another breach of gender inequality... I just did an assignment on it sorta wanna know my grade... Men are dead set idiots you're right he is a hypocrite and really if he is thinking like that no woman deserves him or anyone like him

nancyschmancy 9

Uh, op already was dumped. It is impossible to be the dumper and the dumpee.