By thinner than you - 20/11/2012 21:57 - United States - Hillsborough

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because I'm now about 15 pounds overweight. When I called him a hypocrite as he's over 40 pounds overweight, he said that his weight didn't matter because "it's the girl's job to look hot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 723
You deserved it 5 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazy4books23 13

You shouldn't be with a guy like that no matter what you look like. Everyone deserves a good person.

dryersheet 11

You are better off. Lose that weight and look super good then laugh in his face when he comes crawling back.

Comments

Dump his punk ass! Obviously all he cares about are looks & you deserve better than that.

If you don't look like Calvin Kelvin, don't expect us to look like Victoria Secrets Model :3

whatthebegerk 7

Looks like you dodged a bullet! Guaranteed you can find a sexier man with a better attitude that loves you as you are.

Sounds to me like you're better off without him. And tell him, "And apparently it's the guys job to be an a$$hole."

I'd have kicked him in the groin and run off laughing because he was too fat to catch up. :)

It is a girls job to look hot. 15 lbs overweight doesn't sex very well. It's also the guys job to look hot. 40 lbs overweight is nasty with or without clothes.

You deserve better than that. Please don't think all of us guys are like that because we're not.

Consider yourself lucky, he sounds like a chauvinist pig (literally). You don't need a fat slob like him bringing you down and making you feel bad about yourself.

Well then you're better off. He was a douche.