By thinner than you - 20/11/2012 21:57 - United States - Hillsborough

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because I'm now about 15 pounds overweight. When I called him a hypocrite as he's over 40 pounds overweight, he said that his weight didn't matter because "it's the girl's job to look hot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 723
You deserved it 5 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazy4books23 13

You shouldn't be with a guy like that no matter what you look like. Everyone deserves a good person.

dryersheet 11

You are better off. Lose that weight and look super good then laugh in his face when he comes crawling back.

Comments

missalice0306 19

Sounds like an insecure loser who needs a "hot" girlfriend to feel better about himself. Pathetic, really.

skrewedbylife 0

if you'd have lost 15lbs fattie I would have stayed with you

Well ... good riddance. Sorry for your hurt feelings, OP, but you deserve better.

Donnakar 20

i Agree you can do better . Find someone who appreciates you and likes you for you

Please dump that idiot now and save yourself the heartache down the road.

I'm and idiot for not reading that correctly, lol. I'm sorry, but he's an idiot and did you a favor. I'm sure he'll have plenty of trouble getting/keeping a girlfriend in the future.

What a fool. If only he knew what kind of woman she was to be with a pathetic asshole and procrastinator. He lost a good one. My lady is about 12-15 above her goal but she's sexy to me.

trueblue170 13

Looks like you dodged a bullet there, OP. You can do so much better than that pig. :)

What an ASS! I went on a couple dates with a VERY overweight guy, and he called me up one day and was like "Sooo have you ever thought about eating healthy and working out?" I was like WOW how about YOU considering you are fatter then me!?