By thinner than you - 20/11/2012 21:57 - United States - Hillsborough

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because I'm now about 15 pounds overweight. When I called him a hypocrite as he's over 40 pounds overweight, he said that his weight didn't matter because "it's the girl's job to look hot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 723
You deserved it 5 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazy4books23 13

You shouldn't be with a guy like that no matter what you look like. Everyone deserves a good person.

dryersheet 11

You are better off. Lose that weight and look super good then laugh in his face when he comes crawling back.

Comments

RealTalk0 7

You should've said it's a guy's job to have balls.

Hahaha_Haha_Haha 7

I completely agree that he is a jackass... But why were you with him to begin with? Could it have anything to do with the weight of his wallet?

There's this weird thing called personality, and people generally fake it in the beginning of getting to know someone.. The asshole usually comes out later.

internetqueen 1

Why would automatically assume she is a gold digger?

Alastrina_fml 20

15 pounds overweight? Please, that's called "curvy". =) You can do SO much better than that shallow, vapid asshole.

I agree, 15lbs is nothing. A lot of girls look better with a little meat on their bones.

So you have to be slim in order to be hot? What a shallow smeghead! You're better off without him!

Smeggead? Oh I am so stealing that line!

OP good for you! You don't need that looser!

I think you're better off without a shallow doucher like that. I personally like a woman with some meat on her. I feel like I'm gonna break a twiggy bitch when i'm with them.

SApprentice 34

41- "a twiggy bitch"? Well, don't you sound like a real prize to have.

NagainaFier 16

While I am not skinny (145@5'3), I find it just as bad when people make negative comments about skinny girls. Sometimes they can't control it; my sister has about as much shape as a bean pole, eats way more than me and just doesn't gain weight. How about we all just come to peace with our bodies, and accept each other? Being judgmental is too much damn work.

Wow he's a prick, you deserve much better

I'm speechless. What an ignorant, self-centred twat. You're better off without him.