By rhartnett11 - 16/02/2011 12:56

Today, I woke up to a bloody nose. Instead of rushing to the bathroom, I creatively dripped the blood over a knife for photography class because the assignment was to show emotion. So many of the students and faculty were disturbed that I'm now forced to talk to the school psychologist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 678
You deserved it 41 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrFancy 0

I thought that was a pretty good idea. Sorry.

That's actually a pretty good idea...too bad people are stupid and overreact all the time. -.-'

Comments

Lol sounds like something that would happen to me :) Good creative thinkin'!

lifeisabitch43 4

there are so many stupidasses out there who cant appreciate something decent… that picture sounds really creative.

TBMFan 0

iLove. That. Idea. Can. I. Have. The. Photo. ? o.o

I think that's a really cool idea! I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you though :/ FYL

briissocoollike 8

People are stupid and don't appreciate art honestly people don't seem to be that disturbed that picasso cut off his ear it's not a big deal

Here's a tip for you: before you call people stupid, use Google. Google is your friend. Wikipedia is your ally. Also, Picasso never cut off is ear. It was Vincent Van Gogh. And it wasn't the whole ear.

I would have given you a hi-five, but that's just me :)

in all honesty, it's really a very good idea, but anyone should know this kind of creativity, you have to be carefull who you show it too. i gave this YDI, just because so you would next time think to who you show art like that, still nice idea.

its not that it was a bad idea its just that things like that are red flags that teachers are supposed to look out for and report......

That was pretty cool. Sorry your classmates and teachers are idiots.

In a world with so much violence and school shooting. That kind of shit will disturb anyone. FYL for not thinking.