By robbed - 03/09/2009 19:09 - United States

Today, I was walking through my house when I saw a strange man sitting on my couch. I asked him who he was and he said he was a friend of my mom's. He told me to join him and when I sat down, he punched me in the face and stole my cell phone, wallet, and car keys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 282
You deserved it 24 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

superstephen4 5

don't trust strange people on your couch.

Comments

guys, please stop commenting "FAKEEE!" No offense, but who REALLY cares if it's fake? It's funny. so please get over it.

if its fake we dont get the lulz from schadenfrued =(

I do! Fake or not, this is pretty hilarious.

Huh...first of it's "schadenfreude" and second off it makes no sense. I'm sure a lot of people on here laugh because of "schadenfreude"...it means "pleasure derived from the misfortune of others"...last time I checked that's the exact thing we're laughing about here 90% of the time.

dspadres 0

If this happens to be true: You are easily the most trick-able person known to mankind.

DID U CALL THE COPS AFTER?? U BETTER OFF.

ccr69 0

Moron! You got jacked with a ruse that would send a 5 yr old running screaming "STRANGER DANGER!!!" Did he try to touch you in your "danger zone?" If this is real, PLEASE send me your address because you are so stupid that you would fall for this twice, and I'll be your mommy's next friend!

lexi_cacao 0

What are you, 12? I love #73's comment...

this isnt fake it happens to me all the time

ccr69 0

Moron! You got jacked with a ruse that would send a 5 yr old running screaming "STRANGER DANGER!!!" Did he try to touch you in your "danger zone?" If this is real, PLEASE send me your address because you are so stupid that you would fall for this twice, and I'll be your mommy's next friend!