By robbed - 03/09/2009 19:09 - United States

Today, I was walking through my house when I saw a strange man sitting on my couch. I asked him who he was and he said he was a friend of my mom's. He told me to join him and when I sat down, he punched me in the face and stole my cell phone, wallet, and car keys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 282
You deserved it 24 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

superstephen4 5

don't trust strange people on your couch.

Comments

Not only do I want to call absolute bullshit on this one, but I'd also like to say that I think his mother is a prostitute. That's the only situation I can think of where this guy would be even semi-ok with seeing a man he doesn't recognize sitting on his couch. And then sitting down next to him... stupid ****. Absolute parenting and common sense fail if you ask me. I'd like to rant more about stupidity, but I'm just calling fakesies.

deliapearl 0

gosh. ur momma got some gangsta friends

abylaunch 10

Nolanor: Why would you assume his mom is a prostitute for having a new friend over? what is so weird about that? why would your atomatic reaction to seeing someone new who says they are a friend of your parent be, " oh they must be trying to rob me, my mom isn't allowed to make new friends" ?

How did this fake shit get through moderation?

At least he didn't get your house key and your car. Whewww.

thedrumsthedrums 0
godyourethick 0

Whether or not this is true, it makes me laugh.

ISeeStarsBitchh 0

Holy shit. No...Just...Holy shit. (O_O;)

ironmadion55 0

fake... otherwise you'd have time to take him down..