By robbed - 03/09/2009 19:09 - United States

Today, I was walking through my house when I saw a strange man sitting on my couch. I asked him who he was and he said he was a friend of my mom's. He told me to join him and when I sat down, he punched me in the face and stole my cell phone, wallet, and car keys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 280
You deserved it 24 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

superstephen4 5

don't trust strange people on your couch.

Comments

I'm not sure whether or not to call this fake. If it's true, that sucks.

When I read, "He told me to come join him..." on the couch, it thought it was going to go R-rated

Wait wait wait wait... wait... It was YOUR house, YOUR couch... I assume your mother does not live there, then? So why would you accept that answer!? Also, agreed 21 lol

abbymybowl 0

im with 22. does your mother live with you or somethingg?

FML_Add1cT 0

not a prefered way a burgler would steal shit but it worked lol

He wasn't a burglar he was his mom's very very impolite friend.

How did you not conclude a random burglary? Cell phone, wallet, car keys. So your parents have friends who just punch you and steal your stuff? BS. @ 21, same.

this is ridiculous. You saw some guy in your house you dont recall inviting, and willingly sat down with a man you never met before, just assuming it was your mums friend? What kind of **** are you? Going to sit with a guy you've never seen before? You must have had something else on your mind, otherwise why would you do so?

robbietherabbit 0

welcome to the future #27. I'm assuming that a.) you're from the Victorian era and b.) you think the OP was a girl. This is the only way you could consider sitting on a couch with a stranger to be scandalous behavior.

No but I'm hardly a person who would get up in the morning, find a strange man in the house, sit down next to him, eat my cereal and ask him how its going. I'd be more inclined who the **** it is and why he is in my ******* house!

The OP obviously is a male. How else would the robber get the wallet, cell, and keys in one swoop? Unless this person walks around with her purse in her home...

so no one in your house keeps doors locked?

I feel guilty but i can't stop laughing! This sounds so monty python